Fedail hospital Cardiology unit is one of the best establish units in the country. Providing 24/7 diagnostic & therapeutic services for heart disease.
The unit consist of two department:
1/ out-patient department:
The out-patient department have 5 of the best cardiologists in the country with advance diagnostic equipment:
- 24 Hr monitoring for pulse rate, blood pressure and ECG.
- Stress Test.
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram
2/ Cardiac Catheter Lab:
Have the most advance machine in the country Philips FD-20. Which preform diagnostic & therapeutic intervention procedures for adult and pediatric.
A.Cardiac (Diagnostic) :
- Coronary Angiography C.A
- Right and Left heart Catheterization
B.Cardiac (Therapeutics) :
- PTCA or PCI : Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
- PTMC: Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy.
- PTPC: Percutaneous Transvenous Pulmonary Commissurotomy.
- PTTC : Percutaneous Transvenous Tricuspid Commissurotomy.
- PBAV :Percutaneous Balloon Aortic Valvoplasty.
- Percutaneous closure of ventricular Septal Defect (VSD closure)
- Percutaneous closure of Atrial Septal Defect (ASD closure)
- Percutaneous closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA Closure)
- Cardiac Devices :
- Temporary Pacemaker TPM
- Permanent Pacemaker PPM
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CR T-D)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemaker (CR T-P)
- Peripheral Angiography A
- Cerebral Angiography DSA
- Renal Angiography RA
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transferial Chemoembolization (TACE)
- Endovascular Coiling for Brain Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous malformation Embolization
- Inferior Vena cava Filter (IVC Filter)
- Perma-cath : Hemodialysis Catheter (Temporary and Permenant)